- No more forcing myself to trust him.
- No more being told what I can and can’t do.
- I can hangout with my friends whenever I’d like.
- I’m back home with my nanny and papa, I’m in a STABLE home!
- I can set goals for myself and it’ll be much easier without worrying about another person.
- My money will BE MY money!
- I can buy myself gifts on holidays instead of him (he’s never gotten me any sort of present ever anyway).
- No more worrying about what his family think about me, and worrying about when someone’s going to be an ass hole to me again … even though I DID NOTHING!
- People aren’t going to think I’m stupid/brainwashed/dumb/on drugs or any other bad thought about me (since i’m getting rid of the one bad thing in my life anyway).
- That wasn’t even close to the relationship I want in my life.
- I will go back to not being disrespected on the daily.
- I will become close to my family again, the people I love the most and never should have been this distanced from in the first place. Isaiah, Hailey, Josiah, Kevin, Brooke Lynn, Kushiah, Sami, Tyler, Courtney, Hannah, Konrad, Auntys and uncles and most importantly my GRANDPARENTS who have done everything for me.
- I’ll have much more fun with my friends, not worrying about him being mad at me for being out.
- I will meet a lot more people.
- I learned a lot out of that relationship, and I can move forward without making any of the same mistakes I did before (and there was AAA LLLLOOOTTT!).
- This is a little sad, ending a relationship.. any relationship is sad. Sorry, but here’s another pro… I HAVE SEEN THIS COMING FOR A LONG TIME!